Indian Rubber Company develops custom materials with key rubber vendors and in-house milling to provide solutions for a wide range of formulations designed according to your unique needs. From developing proprietary compounds to enhancing your own formulations, facing challenges such as new material requirements, regulatory changes and emerging new markets – we help you find robust solutions.
- We partner with some of the largest global custom elastomer compounders.
- Our rubber compounds include Nitrile, Neoprene, EPDM, SBR, HNBR, XNBR, Viton, Viton Extreme, Hypalon, FMK, HSN, Silicone, AFLAS.
- Our extensive inventory of rubber formulation compounds in cold room storage help us meet critical delivery requirements.
Part and Mold Engineering
Our engineering team offers unexcelled design capabilities, drawing on nearly 40 years of tooling design experience and state-of-the-art software (including SOLIDWORKS), to help with part design and tolerances, mold design, mold manufacturing, and rubber compound recommendations for any type of custom molded product.
- Our rubber injection molding guidelines help improve part moldability, enhance cosmetic appearance and reduce overall production time.
- Essential design elements include corner transitions, partition lines, gate placement and adequately placed vents.
- We can offer guidance on the most complex rubber issues, such as interpreting the implications of BS 3734 (ISO 3302:1995) for Tolerances of Rubber Moldings or Extrusions.
We can not only help with insert design and materials but can provide any insert turnkey. We manufacture stainless steel, brass, aluminum, bronze, etc. in custom configurations. We can also work with you to maintain metal insert inventories, shortening your lead time.
We can also work with you through the design stages of any products with our rapid prototypes through in-house mold manufacturing.
Facility Size and Capacity
Our facilities include eight buildings with over 80,000 square feet of manufacturing and storage space, so we can efficiently manage inventory of materials and finished goods to decrease lead times in crucial markets. Multiple areas with unique manufacturing layouts minimize issues on overcrowding with high-capacity products.