Urethane Recycling Star
Polymer Products Long Lasting Urethane Recycling Star -- Developed to replace traditional Rubber recycling stars for single stream material recycling facilities (MRF’s)
- Exceptional wear resistance and cut/tear strength
- Split design & molded nut – less time and less man-power for replacement
- Longer lasting material with less overall weight.
- Able to withstand temperature variations and wet/dry environments.
- More than double Rubber star life
- Reduces annual purchases by as much as 25%
- Lower maintenance and downtime for increased throughput.
Field Testing – High Impact Zone
- Urethane vs. natural rubber side-by-side testings were performed at single-stream MRF utilizing a LUBO ONP and Glass screen machine.
- Over 2 years of field testing.
- Field test demonstrated that throughput and sorting efficiency were maintained while lifetime
- Demonstrated 520 hours of operation in high-impact zone before replacement (2x rubber star lifetime)
- Operations outside of impact zone should be significantly extended.
- 330mm Urethane Star 6 Finger
- 235mm Urethane Star 12 Finger
Material: Proprietary compound offers better wear and abrasion resistance
Performance: Last over 2X longer than the rubber star
Value: Reduces annual purchases by as much as 25%
Manufactured in our state-of-the-art facilities located right here in the USA