Thermal Interface Materials
Thermal Interface Materials (TIM) help remove heat generated from the power source to the ambient environment. These thermally conductive products remove air gaps from the interface by conforming to the uneven mating surfaces, and as a result, reducing the component temperature and maximizing product life.
- Gap Filler Pads
- High Performance Gels
- Phase Change Materials and Pads
- Attachment Tapes
- Dielectric Pads
- Heat Spreaders
Consider these questions when determining the right TIM solution for your application.
- What is the thermal conductivity (W/m-K) required?
- What is the operating temperature range?
- What is the gap thickness?
- What is the material thickness needed?
- Is a mechanical attachment required?
- Is electrical isolation required?